"I will be glad to help you with all your Real Estate Needs!
Providing a substantial level of informed, professional Real Estate Services to Buyers and Sellers in Palmer, Wasilla, Sutton, Glacier View, North Glenn Hwy, Big Lake, Alaska.
Current Listings - Please Call for More Information. Thank You.
Helga Larson CRS GRI SRES Associate Broker
PO Box 1869
Palmer, AK 99645
Phone: (907) 745-1361
Cell: (907) 355-1361
Call Me Today!
Certifications and Recognitions
* CRS - Certified Residential specialist
* GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute
* SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
* Associate Broker - RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley-Glacier View
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award presented in 2002
* Member of the 100% Club, Executive Club & President's Club 14+ years
* #1 RE/MAX Realtor in the Mat-Su Valley, 1995, Realtor Emeritus
* Voted Best of Mat-Su Borough Realtor 1996 & 1995 by the Readers of the Frontiersman
I specialize helping my clients with the purchases and sales of single-family residences, income property, recreational property, lots & acreage. I keep current of the changing market in the Mat-Su Valley, including platting/zoning changes.
I have been a licensed Realtor since 1974, and joined the RE/MAX team in 1985. I was born in Kassel, Germany, moved to America in 1964, and made Alaska my home in 1966. I have always been very active in the community on both a professional and personal basis.
My local affiliations include:
* Commissioner Mat-Su Port MacKenzie since 2013
* Chair of the Mat-Su Borough Platting Board 2011-2012
* Chair Mat-Su Planning Commission 2005 -2011
* Chairperson of the Mat-Su Planning Commission, 2003-2004
* Rotarian and past President, Paul Harris Fellow
* Former Board Member of Palmer Economic Development
* Member of the Mat-Su Home Builders Association
* Board Radio Free Palmer
I am also a Llama owner and have been an avid snowmobiler,
love the Polaris Ranger for back country. I speak fluent