Certifications and Recognitions
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences, income property, recreational property plus lots & acreage within the cities of Palmer, Wasilla, Sutton, Big Lake, Houston, Willow, and Talkeetna. I keep current of transactions in the Mat-Su Valley, including new subdivisions and platting/zoning changes.
I have been a licensed Realtor since 1974, and joined the RE/MAX team in 1985. I was born in Kassel, Germany, moved to America in 1964, and made Alaska my home in 1966. I have always been very active in the community on both a professional and personal basis.
My local affiliations include:
* Past Chairperson Mat-Su Borough Planning Commission
* Rotarian and past President, Paul Harris Fellow
* Past Chair & Board Member Mat-Su Borough Platting Board
* Board Member Palmer Economic Development Authority
* Current Port Mackenzie Port Commissioner
I am also a Llama owner and an avid snowmobiler, enjoying many weekends up at our cabin on Rush Lake (snowmobiling or 6-wheeling.)
I speak fluent German.
Photo below is of my 2 past associates: Bear & Wolf.
My Toy Pomeranian, Foxi, brags about her 2 new puppies.
Some of our llamas.